Florida West Coast Writers, Inc.
FWCW is a Florida-based writing organization. Our mission is to provide educational and professional support for people interested in writing romantic fiction. As a group of romance writers, we help one another enhance our skills whether we’re writing our first manuscript or a New York Times bestseller. We share our knowledge and experience on how to become a published author. or just write for your own enjoyment
We promote the behavior that all members are treated with courtesy and respect regardless of their race, color, gender, gender expression, religion/creed, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
If you write for enjoyment or as a career, join an organization of fun, devoted writers in the Florida West Coast area–or wherever you live! JOIN FWCW NOW and start enjoying the benefits.
- Monthly meetings with informative speakers and/or workshops
- Beta Reading, Mentorship, Book Challenge, Write Rewards, and Push to Pub Programs
- Great Write Away Weekend retreats
- An annual contest for published and unpublished authors
- Members-only website area
- Crazy fun holiday parties
- Fabulous new friends!
After you join, be sure to speak up, volunteer, participate, and make yourself at home! FWCW is glad to have you.