Florida West Coast Writers, Inc.
FWCW is a Florida-based writing organization. Our mission is to provide educational and professional support for people interested in writing romantic fiction. As a group of romance writers, we help one another enhance our skills whether we’re writing our first manuscript or a New York Times bestseller.
We promote the behavior that all members are treated with courtesy and respect regardless of their race, color, gender, gender expression, religion/creed, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
If you write for enjoyment or as a career, join an organization of fun, devoted writers in the Florida West Coast area–or wherever you live! JOIN FWCW NOW and start enjoying the benefits.
- Monthly Zoom meetings with informative speakers and/or workshops
- Beta Reading, Mentorship, Book Challenge, Write Rewards, and Push to Pub Programs
- Pop-up Events
- Write Away Weekend retreats
- An Annual Contest for published and unpublished authors
- Members-only website area
- Crazy fun holiday parties
- Meeting fabulous new friends!
After you join, be sure to speak up, volunteer, participate, and make yourself at home! FWCW is glad to have you.