Welcome to Florida West Coast Writers, Inc.
FWCW is a Florida-based, nonprofit organization. Our mission is to provide educational and professional support for people interested in writing romantic fiction.
Our policy is to treat every member with courtesy and respect regardless of their race, color, gender, gender expression, religion or creed, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
As a group of multi-genre writers, we help one another enhance our writing and grow our careers from our first manuscript to our New York Times bestseller.
If you write for enjoyment or as a career, join an organization of fun, diverse writers in the Florida West Coast area – or wherever you live! JOIN FWCW NOW and start enjoying the benefits.
- Monthly meetings with informative speakers and workshops
- Beta Readers, Member Highlight, Fan the Flames, Write Rewards, and A Book Challenge Program
- Write Away Weekend retreats
- Pop-up Events
- Members-only website section
- Contest for published and unpublished authors
- Crazy fun Holiday parties
- Fabulous new friends!
After you join, be sure to speak up, volunteer, participate and make yourself at home. We’re glad to have you.